- Save 20% in water consumption. soft and vibrant water more easily penetrates soil, spreads across a wider area of ground, helps soil retain moisture, stimulates soil nutrients and enhances root and plant growth, reducing irrigation requirements by 20%.
- Save 10-50% in chemical use. lessens the need for fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides by making inputs more soluble. Eliminate wetting agents, reduce chlorines for cleaning and sanitizing by half, and eliminate acid wash for scale and corrosion.
- Save 10% in energy consumption. Less scale buildup in pipe, better flow due to friction loss, cut down on pumping costs by 12%, save energy and improve your bottom line.
- Boost productivity from 10-30%. Better yields. Less fertilizers and chemicals needed. Less maintenance. Save time. Impact every part of your operation!
- Zero by-products. It’s easy to reduce your environmental impact without compromising the quality of your operation. Save money, time, and create a healthier environment.
CHEMICAL-FREE & ENERGY-FREE WITH ZERO MAINTENANCE
- Solve calcium, lime, rust, iron, iron bacteria & hard water
- Reduces irrigation requirements between 20%-30%
- Reduces energy requirements by 12.5% to 16.9%
- Higher germination rates and uniformity
- Improves plant vigor and crop yield
- Reduces chemical use by 10-50%
- Improves turf density and color
- Improves water flow Improves soil health
- Eliminate the need for salts or potassium to soften your home’s water with the passive Vortex Magnetic System
Hydroponic Garden Benefits
- Reduce water consumption by 20%
- Improves soil penetration and moisture retention for healthy soils
- Increases plant vigor and disease resistance
- Better quality home-grown produce
- Reduces fertilizer and pesticides Increases turf uniformity
- Balances soil pH
The Super Imploder vortex magnetic water treatment device produces a measurable and validated effect on plant growth, seed germination success, and biomass yields. It is unique technology that combines a magnetic array with a directional nozzle made from the very tough material called Technyl.
Standard ¾ inch also fits metric, suitable for all farming, hydroponic and domestic gardening situations.
NOTE SUGGESTED USE: If you have a reservoir, add the Super Imploder in a re circulation setup, Pump Water our of your Reservoir, into the Super Imploder, and back into the Reservoir on a continuous or timed loop setup. This way, your water will recycle through multiple times, making it more potent after each pass.
- Successful and increased seed germination
- Hydroponic setups
- Accelerated plant growth for hydroponics, greenhouse and all crops from agricultural operations
- Reducing water consumption
- Landscape Gardens
- Water treatment for the food industry (taste/appearance/nutritional density)
- Brewery, distillation, winery, and biomass fuel industries
- Domestic use to purify and re energize town-supplied water.
- Revitalized water can be achieved quickly and easily.
- Less amount of water is required for plant growth.
- Cost effective
- Uses established infrastructure
- Measurable and repeatable increase in germination rate
- Increase in nutritional density
- Increase in stem width
- Increase in leaf size
- Increase in plant height
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly
- No moving parts, minimal wear and tear
- No ‘parts’ to be replaced or dispose of
- Increases bottom line for all users
- Third world communities will have a cost effective means for improving farming methods, increasing food yields and purifying water.
- In the NEAR FUTURE, Every farm, dwelling and community will have THE Super IMPLODER water treatment device installed.
To increase seed germination success – farmers can simply spray water with the super imploder attached onto a hose. Running the imploded water thru a sprinkler system is easy Field crops, Green House, Wineries, Hydroponics, Flower growers etc… The Imploder creates faster growth rate and denser biomass, stronger disease resistant crops, all of which increases the bottom line profits.
3/4 in (corresponds to metric also)- male one end, female the other
Direction of water flow
Water always ENTERS in nozzle end (the spin from the nozzle motorizes the molecule
as it enters the conjugating magnetics)- and exits the magnet end
Normal house pressures ok- nominal is on 20 psi, off 40 psi. However
the Technyl material design etc can handle at least 50-80 psi.
The magnet array is 3/4 inch pipe, the nozzle restriction is down to about 3/8 to 7/16 inch. Flow rate is calculable based on diameter vs. the pressure you have- see more on this
on the physics page
the nozzle is removable and can be dissembled for cleaning- and the pipe is open and clear inside the well protected super-magnet enclosure. In normal – even cloudy water- cleaning should be rarely necessary.
Rated for what liquids
although primarily designed for water – agriculture- and drinking- based on solubility increase- the materials of the Super Imploder CAN handle even mildly corrosive materials ( the liquid touches only super Technyl and tough CPVC).
The Super Imploder Vortex Nozzle is made from Super Technyl Plastic – So strong it replaces metal! The Magnetic array housing is PVC Schedule 40, and the inner pipe on the magnetic array is made from CPVC Schedule 80.
Our magnets are totally self contained, these magnets, though powerful are shielded with 10 gauge steel to maintain flux density within the pipe, and not outside where it can interfere with other equipment.
The Super Imploder uses 3/4″ high grade CPVC for strength and heat resistance. The fittings are CPVC pipe fittings, which is different than hose fittings, please use a pipe to hose fitting adapter for use with a hose.
The magnetic housing (the white part) is heavy at nearly 13 lbs, please support the magnetic housing with 3″ pipe hangers. This ensures that excess stress is not applied between the Imploder Vortex Nozzle and the Magnetic Array.
NOTE: Due to high pressure limitations in a home, The Super Imploder cannot be installed on the main water line, as it will leak. A new version will be available soon that overcomes this issue. Please join our mailing list for more details and availability.