Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
The Propur® ProOne® G2.0 7″ pair filter is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the Propur ProOne® G2.0 7″ pair filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The Propur ProOne® G2.0 7″ pair filter is easy to install, use and clean – no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF/ANSI Protocol P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity water filter elements:
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter – It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE–
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
The ProOne® G2.0 filter is available in 4 sizes to fit all Propur® systems and most other brands of gravity systems. Choose the most advanced gravity water filter element– choose the ProOne® G2.0 by Propur® .
ProOne® G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher — Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5″ G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units — Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7″ G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units — Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9″ G2.0 for King and most other brands — Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
The ProOne® 9″ G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2″ by 9″ water filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur® without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
Each ProOne G2.0 filter element now comes packaged with new Propur plug and scrubby sponge. Applies to 4″, 5″, 7″ and 9″ sizes.
Propur® systems and ProOne® G2.0 filters are available from your authorized Propur®Dealer.
Available Lab Reports:
- NSF/ANSI-42 &53 Test Report (Now includes radiologicals)
- P231 Test Report
- Microcystin Test Report
- NEW Mineral Report
Is your drinking water Propurified?
|ProOne® G2.0 Filter